SOLD OUT - U-Pick Lavender - Saturday July 18th
Time & Location
About the Event
Kin Loch is excited to offer another season of u-pick lavender! The plants are now in their third year so they should be bigger and better than last year. Our shop will also be offering lavender and honey based products.
Due to COVID, and to improve our customer's experience, we are requiring tickets in order to participate in u-pick lavender this year. This will help us maintain safe social distancing and an even flow of traffic. Kin Loch has reviewed Cornell Cooperative Extension's Best Management Practices for U-Pick Farms During the COVID-19 Pandemic and will be adopting their suggestions as applicable. We will be sending out an email to all ticket purchasers prior to the u-pick weekends explaining in detail the social distancing steps we are taking and suggestions for visitors.
- Everyone must have a ticket in order to attend
- Tickets include 2 hours at the farm and 1 free bundle of u-pick lavender
- Children 12 and under are free and they are allowed to participate in u-pick with adult supervision
- Additional bundles of u-pick lavender are $5 each
- Face masks are required
- We suggest bringing your own scissors, gloves and bag to avoid as many contact surfaces as possible
*Please note that Kin Loch is a farm and the lavender field has uneven surfaces, so be sure to wear appropriate shoes and attire. The u-pick field is in the front of our property and the parking is in the back by the barn. It might be hot outside, it can be hard to walk on the gravel driveway, and the task of harvesting lavender is physical labor so be prepared! Picking lavender at our farm is not recommended for anyone who has trouble walking on uneven surfaces or issues with heat, bending over, and/or cutting with scissors.
- Sold OutSat. July 18th 11am - 1pm$13$130$0
- Sold OutSat. July 18th 12pm - 2pm$13$130$0
- Sold OutSat. July 18th 1pm - 3pm$13$130$0