Lavender U-Pick Event on July 18th
Time & Location
About the Event
Kin Loch is excited to offer our 3rd season of u-pick lavender! Come harvest your own lavender in the front field where we grow 8 varities of french and english lavender. Please know - each lavender variety blooms at a different time, so some will be past their prime while others will be at their peak.
We'll also have lavender products, plants and foods available to purchase in our barn.
- Everyone must have a ticket in order to attend. Arrive anytime between 10am - 4pm.
- Tickets include 2 hours at the farm and 1 free bundle of u-pick lavender
- Children 12 and under are free and they are allowed to participate in u-pick with adult supervision
- Additional bundles of u-pick lavender are $6 each
- Scissors will be provided but you're welcome to bring your own cutting shears as well
- Tickets are non-refundable and our system does not allow us to swap times or days
*Kin Loch is a farm and the lavender field has uneven surfaces, so be sure to wear appropriate shoes and attire. The u-pick field is in the front of our property and the parking is in the back by the barn. It might be hot outside, it can be hard to walk on the gravel driveway, and the task of harvesting lavender is physical labor so be prepared! Picking lavender at our farm is not recommended for anyone who has trouble walking on uneven surfaces or issues with heat, bending over, and/or cutting with scissors.
- Sunday July 18th / 10am - 4pm$16$160$0