Lavender U-Pick Event on July 17th
Time & Location
About the Event
Kin Loch is excited to offer our 3rd season of u-pick lavender! Come harvest your own lavender in the front field where we grow 8 varities of french and english lavender. Please know - each lavender variety blooms at a different time, so some will be past their prime while others will be at their peak.
We'll also have lavender products, plants and foods available to purchase in our barn.
- Everyone must have a ticket in order to attend
- Tickets include 2 hours at the farm and 1 free bundle of u-pick lavender
- Children 12 and under are free and they are allowed to participate in u-pick with adult supervision
- Additional bundles of u-pick lavender are $8 each
- Scissors will be provided but you're welcome to bring your own cutting shears as well
- Tickets are non-refundable and our system does not allow us to swap times or days
- U-pick will happen rain or shine! If there is severe weather then we will alert you to either switch to a different date or be refunded.
*Kin Loch is a farm and the lavender field has uneven surfaces, so be sure to wear appropriate shoes and attire. The u-pick field is in the front of our property and the parking is in the back by the barn. It might be hot outside, it can be hard to walk on the gravel driveway, and the task of harvesting lavender is physical labor so be prepared! Picking lavender at our farm is not recommended for anyone who has trouble walking on uneven surfaces or issues with heat, bending over, and/or cutting with scissors.
- Saturday July 17th at 10am$16$160$0
- Saturday July 17th at 10:30am$16$160$0
- Saturday July 17th at 11am$16$160$0
- Sold OutSaturday July 17th at 11:30am$16$160$0
- Saturday July 17th at 12pm$16$160$0
- Saturday July 17th at 12:30pm$16$160$0
- Saturday July 17th at 1pm$16$160$0
- Saturday July 17th at 1:30pm$16$160$0
- Sold OutSaturday July 17th at 2pm$16$160$0
- Sold OutSaturday July 17th at 2:30pm$16$160$0